The Accounts payable associate will provide support to the Accounting Department by carrying out a variety of accounting tasks in a professional manner.
- Review, code, and process vendor invoices.
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Process payment request.
- Perform various monthly reconciliation and analysis.
- Prepare and processes basic general journal entries.
- To back up the AP supervisor.
- Analyze and process expense reports and credit cards.
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Provide support to the accounting group as needed.
- Accounting Diploma / Certificate in Accounting
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDE
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting role specializing in accounts payable.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Analytical skills are required.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and planning skills.
- Managing frequent changes in priorities and dealing with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects effectively.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player.
- Fluency in English and French spoken and written.